Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Almost All Mutual Fund Groups Rose In Third Quarter

FYI: (Click On Article At Top Of Google Search)

Every major fund category but one had positive returns in the third quarter. Growth outperformed value across every fund-size group in the U.S. and all but one internationally, reflecting the seemingly unstoppable momentum of the second-longest bull market on record.

International stock funds substantially outperformed their U.S. counterparts, just as they did in the second quarter. World equity funds returned 6.1%, versus 4.2% for all U.S. diversified stock funds and 4.4% for Standard & Poor’s 500 index funds.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=Almost+All+Mutual+Fund+Groups+Rose+in+Third+Quarter++Barron's&oq=Almost+All+Mutual+Fund+Groups+Rose+in+Third+Quarter++Barron's&gs_l=psy-ab.3...4669.10946.0.11171.12.11.0.0.0.0.90.706.10.11.0....0...1.1j2.64.psy-ab..1.8.609.6..35i39k1j33i21k1j33i160k1.116.OGEWD2hGEi0