Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Josh Brown: Is Buffett’s “Dow One Million” Call Ludicrous?

FYI: No.

I’m 40 years old and I regularly tell people that I expect to live to see Dow 100,000. Mathematically, this is well within the realm of historically reasonable possibilities. I may even see it higher if they freeze my head and hide it among the animatronic Pirates of the Caribbean like they did for Walt Disney. Yes, that’s him singing along to the Yo-Ho song, every day for the last forty years or so. He’s actually at the Anaheim park, not Florida. Something about the ice not holding together as well in the humidity…

Anyway, last night Warren Buffett was spittin’ that hot s*** at the Forbes 100th Year Anniversary party in New York City. Some color on his remarks from Matt Egan at CNN Money:
Regards,
Ted
http://thereformedbroker.com/2017/09/20/is-buffetts-dow-one-million-call-ludicrous/