Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Webinar Video & Charts

edited April 2018 in MFO Premium
We've posted finally the video and charts from Wednesday Webinar:

- Video of Webinar

- Webinar Intro Charts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When: Aug 30, 2017 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (US and Canada)

If you have not already done so, please register in advance for our MFO Premium Search Tools Webinar by clicking here.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Please plan on about one hour.

Thank you!

Comments

• Charles, am I registered for the course or not? I have not received an email confirming my registration.
  • Hi mohan. I just registered you manually ... trust you got confirmation this time. Or, email me/reply if you have any more issue. Thank you! c
  • @Charles: Isn't it time for this for this announcement to be over ?
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Ha! Thank you Ted. Sorry for delay ... had to get video uploaded while working piece for commentary.
  • Superb presentation Charles!
    The Multi-search is a very powerful tool and hats off to the designers and developers. Now I can search for emerging rookie Cubs without going to spring training in Arizona!
  • That's good. Yes, we'll be incorporating baseball stats soon! :)