Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• TedTed
    edited August 2017
    @Lewis, Lewis, Lewis: I linked this article on 8/20/17. This is happening so frequently lately, I tempted to leave the board. I've had it with MFO Members who are unwilling to scroll the board to see if the article has already been posted,
    Ted:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    http://www.mutualfundobserver.com/discuss/discussion/34810/wsj-says-investors-pulling-back-from-gundlach-s-biggest-fund#latest
  • edited August 2017
    @Ted OK, leave.

Also, I don't see your link to this specific WSJ story, but to an Investment News story about Gundlach. Oh, wait there it is....yet still, your attitude is ridiculous.
  • edited August 2017
    @Ted, I could say take a long walk on a short Chicago pier. But I won't.
    :(

I sometimes wonder whether you are trying to foster participation here or drive people away? A bigger man might say to LB: "Nice find. But I believe I caught this one first. Great minds think alike!"

Instead, you continue to demean people who inadvertently tread upon your 100+ weekly postings. I don't get it.
  • @Hank: The subject of stepping on ones toes was between Lewis and me. When I need your input, I'll rattle your cage !
    Regards,
    Ted:(:(:(:(:(
  • @Ted How many years did it take you to learn how to use emoticons? It's like you have a new toy.