Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Man Rescued From Cash Machine

edited July 2017 in Off-Topic
Just after 2 p.m. Wednesday, a person in Corpus Christi, Tex., had just completed a transaction at a Bank of America A.T.M. when a surprise slid through the receipt slot. “Please help,” read a handwritten note on a thin strip of paper. “I’m stuck in here, and I don’t have my phone.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/13/us/man-trapped-atm-machine.html

Comments

• @Crash: Great National Enquirer material !
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Letterman's "Stupid People Tricks."
  • edited July 2017
    Ted said:

@Crash: Great National Enquirer material !
    Regards,
    Ted

Yeah @Crash. You need to get with the program! Something like an inflatable girlie would be more in line with modern portfolio theory - I guess.:)

• LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. LAUGH LAUGH!!!
  • @Crash & Hank: Boys, its time you put on your big boy pants and start making positive contributions to MFO Discussion Board, lead, follow, or find a new board.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • edited July 2017
    @Ted,

I'm glad you could pull yourself away from Barbie long enough to respond to @Crash and my comments.

The cash machine story wasn't MFO caliber material (as you correctly note) and I regret having posted it Sunday. However, it was you who apparently decided to move the post to the MFO Discussions+ page where it was likely to receive a much wider viewing audience.

Perhaps you are unaware that the Discussions+ section is a much smaller more select section of the MFO site where only posts that receive comments from other viewers appear. So in the future, if you or others deem a post unworthy of further consideration, the best thing is to not comment. After a few days the moderators will remove it from the board.

Thanks Ol' Sport
  • ....@Ted: Now mere laughter is not up to snuff? "Lighten up, Francis. " ;)