Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

SNL - May 6

edited May 2017 in Off-Topic
Opening skit following the announced engagement of Joe Scarborough and co-host Mika Brzezinski earlier in the week. (Who really gives a #*!*?) But SNL nails it pretty well.

Comments

• Yup.
    And I howled with the "Carmen Sandiego" spoof for Kellyanne Conway. :)
  • That was extraordinarily funny. Thanks! Boy, they got those characters down-pat!
  • edited May 2017
    rforno said:

Yup. And I howled with the "Carmen Sandiego" spoof for Kellyanne Conway. :)

I watched it for the first time on an iPad while waiting for a night flight back home at Detroit Metro after a long day traveling. Began howling with laughter. (Fortunately, they didn't choose to lock me up.) Thought the John Miller phone call and the Mike Barnacle gig possibly the two best moments!
  • Howdy folks,

Wifey and I watch Morning Joe daily and both thought it was a riot. Spot on and true. It seems that they're attempting to be a quasi lucy and dezi political commentator duo. We'll see if they can pull it off. Yesterday morning, they actually showed part of it highlighting Mark H. Joe led it off by referring to Mika as Mika-boo.

and so it goes,

peace,

rono
  • just wait, hard to know what they will think to do after this week
  • They sure have no trouble finding grist for the mill.