Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

"They're back!!!" 8-03-2007 debt levels! Wake up Mr. Bernanke!, Cramer, once-in-a-lifetime!

edited April 2017 in Off-Topic
Morn'in coffee,

Not a fan of Mr. Cramer; but when I used to watch CNBC, I recall this jaw dropping rant. Aside from the several video links in the article to Mr. Cramer's pronouncement, do take a few moments to read the words about global "money" stuff.

http://www.businessinsider.com/debt-credit-npl-10-anniversary-jim-cramer-cnbc-meltdown-2017-4

They're Back !!!

A song for we small, retail investors Playing in the Global Investing Fires among the programmers of the algorithms, the hot money and all of the other global gamblers.

Playing with Fire

A break to listen to "Bolero", which may be an excellent tempo example of investing from start to finish, and then away to do the work outside thing; as the sun is awake, too; and tis the time to stimulate the physical work related muscles, rest the brain and let the profits run today.

Take care,
Catch

Comments

• @catch22 I see you didn'r take your aspirin as I suggested to last post. Come on catch get hold of yourself !!
    Regards,
    Ted
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Morn'in @Ted

Break time for me.

Glad you're enjoying my light hearted approach to the investing world.
  • @catch22: Your like to smell of fresh spring air !
    Regards,
    Ted