Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Top 10 Financial Firms Ranked By Investor Satisfaction

FYI: J.D. Power once again set out to answer that question with its annual “U.S. Full Service Investor Satisfaction Study.” Financial firms were ranked based on a January 2017 survey of 6,500 investors who work with financial advisers for at least some of their investments. The firms were measured on a 1,000-point scale based on how they fared in categories including financial advisers, investment performance, account information, product offerings, commissions and fees, websites and problem resolution.
Regards,
Ted
http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/jd-power-2017-us-full-service-investor-satisfaction-study

Comments

• I always wanted to ask this question. Who made JD Power and Associates the authority on this. Would like to understand the history behind it.

Just like Zagat is supposed to be the authority in its domain. I often wonder how this comes about. What was that point in time where an organization becomes the ultimate authority for deciding what is "best" of anything.

Specifically Edward Jones is like a gnat you cannot swat. Can anyone please tell me what's so great about Edward Jones? Anyone here use them? And if so how exactly?