Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Finally, The Market's Crystal Ball

beebee
edited April 2017 in Off-Topic
What is the market's crystal ball? Well, strangely enough it's the price of Lumber and Eurodollar futures. Seems you're not so easily convinced. Here's more.

From this article:
...as a stock market leading indication, it says to be looking for a peak about a year from now, but a really fun bullish time leading up to that peak.
and,
So for that forecast of a year from now, we need to watch how both the eurodollar COT data and lumber prices behave over the next few months.
Article:
Chart In Focus - Lumber and Eurodollars: A Curious Intermarket Relationship
mcoscillator.com/learning_center/weekly_chart/lumber_and_eurodollars_a_curious_intermarket_relationship/

Comments

• Thanks @bee for posting.
  • @Crash, now that will overheat any market...wonder if that is her real name and does she have a bother name Eight?
  • Hee hee. She has been a nightly talking head on MSNBC, but not lately. Seems to me her SISTER has taken-over that role. I forget her first name. But the surname CANNOT possibly be a coincidence. And more recently, my tv is only good for watching videos. Ya, she's a head-turner. She IS busy elsewhere, now. Maybe politico. But don't quote me.
  • Good Grief!

By the way I will let you all know when I pick my nose in public. Exactly 30 days after the market will enter bear market. Unless of course I scratch my head in private, when it will start going up again.