Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• @ Congratulations, you beat me to the Merriman article, but in the future you should link like this:
    1) Paul Merriman: Have Value Funds Become Too Valuable?

2) Give An Introduction:

For many years I have advocated that investors overweight the equity side of their portfolios toward value funds, which very often outperform more popular growth funds.

3) When possible always link in printer-friendly format.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • I think Ted forgot the link to the print version so here it is:
    Have value funds become too valuable?
  • @Anna: No, I was telling davidmoran, that when possible, printer-friendly are preferred.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • That's one man's opinion. (Likely many others' as well, given the crickets whenever this is mentioned.)

A downside of linking to printer-friendly versions is that one must manually navigate to the non-print-friendly version in order to see people's comments. Finally having started to use an ad blocker, I'm not as bothered as I once was by downloading original articles. Though if one links to an original article, I suggest linking to "one-page-format" if available.
  • @msf That's nonsense !!!
  • I prefer the way I link, but I do always like being finger-wagged at here.
    Your congratulations are accepted.