Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Butterball Turkey-Talk Hot Line

FYI: Enjoy !
Happy Thanksgiving,
Ted

Comments

• Given the election campaign we've all just suffered through I've had all the turkey talk I'll be needing for the rest of my life.
  • Look at it this way. Many elections, there's one turkey (though people disagree on who that turkey is). This year, we can come together over our abundance - two turkeys.

Happy Thanksgiving.
  • edited November 2016
    Hello ...

Did good at the good old boys "down home" turkey shoot held annually at the local American Legion. Got me three birds thus far this year ... One for Thanksiving, one for Christmas and one for New Years. Now got my sights on a ham. Probally, another fifty in shoot fees, at some other area shoots, and one will be had plus a few more birds.

http://www.americanlegionpost166sc.com/turkey-shoot-2016/

This beats buying them at the market and for about half the price if your gun holds a tight shot pattern though part skill and part luck.

Have a good Thanksgiving.

Skeet
  • edited November 2016
    Damn things run, flop or fly in front of your vehicle in many parts of Michigan. Been known to take out windshields.

Happy Holidays.
  • hank: I had a pheasant do that to my jeep once, but got the same results from a golf ball !!
    Happy Thanksgiving to All,
    Derf
  • Happy Gobble Gobble to all.