Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• @johnN: Thanks for linking Tom Madell's monthly newsletter. Always interesting reading.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • edited October 2016
    Hi @JohnN,

Good morning ...

Thanks for posting the newsletter. I believe your post will draw more readers and followers if you write a little blurb or recap about what a reader might find in your link.

In this months edition, Dr. Madell covers overvalued funds and some suggestions as how one might consider investing in this richly priced market along with his model portfolio asset allocations. In addition, he also provides a percent allocation for each of his preferred funds held.

I believe most readers will find (as I did) that it is interesting that for some funds he recommends increasing the position held while some others he recommends a decrease. In bond funds, he recommends a slight increase in his muni positions while dialing back in some others . Read and study the newsletter to find the other changes. And, yes ... there are some changes on the equity side as well.

Thanks again for posting the newsletter.

Old_Skeet
  • K noted thx sir