Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The Linkster Recommends: "A Glass Of Red Wine"

TedTed
edited July 2016 in Off-Topic
Enjoy!

My doctor recently suggested that I take up the hula hoop for a good type of cardio exercise. She also advised me that it was not as easy now as it was when I was 15.I quickly informed her that I could not hula hoop even when I was 15.
So, the next day I went to Wal-Mart and bought a hoop. It's true, I STILL can't master the darned thing, try as I might.
Then, low and behold, this video was sent to me today. I now have a purpose for honing my hula hoop skills (although I don't think this is exactly what she had in mind)! I'll keep you posted on my progress. However, I do have the wine part down, perfectly!
Regards,
Ted

Comments

• edited July 2016
    Yay!

I prefer white Rhones honestly, like Rossannes and Marsannes.

But, at the end of the day, any wine will do!

While I don't hoola-hoop, I play catch often ... simple and wonderful ... like the hoola-hoop appears to be.

Thanks for sharing.

c
  • Good on you for buying that hula hoop, Ted. Here's hoping you keep in good shape, and enjoy an occasional glass of wine, for many, many years to come.
  • As a kid I could do all the knee to wrist stuff and the 2 hoop stuff but there were only 2 kids In the family so I never tried more than two (or drinking wine). After I was getting old I bought one and still could do the waist thing (kind of) but the rest- not so much. Threw it away practically unused when we moved to WA a few years ago. I think the original ones were better for tricks.