Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Worst U.S. Mutual Funds In Brexit Rout Bruised By European Banks

Comments

• Hey Ted....just wanted to let you know...I think the aggregated links on Brexit impact that you've directed to this site have been really interesting and good food for thought.

thanks
  • @PRESSmUP: Thanks, you're in the will. Yes, it was hard to pick the best links on Brexit based on just the huge volume of information.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • @Ted- re "the huge volume of information" I have a lot of respect for your aggregating work. Some years ago during a period when when you were not posting I tried to fill in for your links by similar aggregating, and it was one hell of a lot of work. I was quite happy to see you return!

Regards- OJ
  • TedTed
    edited July 2016
    @OlD-Joe:Thanks, Im glad you see its a lot of work, and I do it all for free.
    Regards,
    Ted