Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Many of us have had those investment down days,weeks,months or years.....LIP

edited April 2012 in Off-Topic
.....but we know that it does not do any good to lose one's cool; but to regroup and rethink. Frustration can get the better of one. Place yourself in a "timeout" period and recover to invest again. The scenes in the link could be market trading offices, too.

Note: you may choose to dial down the music with this; although it does help set the mood. You will also note one fella in particular who was wound up a bit too tight; and his unwind period finds several entries in this 8 minute clip. Other related clips are available. As before, click the image a second time after the initial start to have your pc be taken directly to the site.

So, if you have one of "those" investment periods; you just may want to save this clip and let it help you unwind in a safe fashion.

Safe Viewing and Enjoy,
Catch

Comments

• Thank you for the laugh. My kids love it too.
  • It is fun. I like the one which lady converted the laptop to a tablet and a keyboard combination.

However, some of these are fake. There is one which I saw before that throws the keyboard and monitor both of which were not hooked to anything.