Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Beposke's Asset Class ETF Performance Matrix 6/3/16

FYI: Below is a look at the recent performance of various asset classes using key ETFs tracked by Bespoke on a daily basis. While the S&P 500 (SPY) closed the week up 2 basis points, we saw weakness in sectors like Energy, Financials and Telecom, and we saw strength in Consumer Staples, Health Care, Materials and Utilities. Outside of the US, Brazil and China both posted big gains this week, while Italy, Mexico, Spain, Russia and the UK fell. Oil fell as well, while natural gas saw a big move higher. Treasury ETFs rose significantly on Friday following the weak jobs report. They’re now up solidly on a year-to-date basis as well.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.bespokepremium.com/bespoke-report/the-bespoke-report-6316/

Comments

• In a hurry to get out on the links this morning Ted? Beposke's indeed! Tee it up mister, I'll be waiting for you at the 19th hole. Just messing with you.
  • @ Mark: Actually, I went to a memorial service for a friend I've known for over seventy years, and the best man at my wedding. But, thanks for asking !
    Regards,
    Ted