Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

How about BSHEX?

I hope this was not on page 2 or 3 because I did not look. What is it.....buy? sell? hold? and explain or.......whatarya' doin'? What do you think? I saw Bis is worried about the China debt being so high and the IMF also. Funny.....when I was young, they (China) were a backward moe......umm, Mao state. Lots of people couldn't feed themselves.....an ag economy and all. Now, they're #2 in the world......we all know who #1 is, right? At some point, we will have a water spat, I believe. But that's another story. I saw that CNBC----main man said oil won't hit $44 in his lifetime.....pity he's still talking. I did like his red face, though. Anyway, slowly buying health and oil (MLP's). Also, I am sooo tired of the election......enough already! Even Duke's had enough. He's crabby today.....it's raining, so mother didn't take him for his walk. Anyway, it's longneck time!
God bless
the Pudd

Comments