Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Ivy Turns Over A Brand New Leaf

FYI: Its now Ivy Investments with an ugraded logo.Regards,
Regards,
Ted
http://www.mfwire.com/common/artprint2007.asp?storyID=53886&wireid=2

Comments

• Ted, I have been very disappointed in their tech fund ISTIX and it's manager in the last 30 months. I finally sold it in favor of CMTFX which I held in equal value. Safran seems to hAve lost his touch judging by returns over the last 30 months. I can be patient, but He seemed to load the fund with small and mid caps and lagged so many tech funds that I finally lost patience. Best in breed seems to be prgtx but closed.
  • slick: I don't believe PRGTX is closed, and there's my favorite the Q's.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • @ Ted, I just called TRP and can buy it directly and then transfer it to ML. Never thought of that before. Columbia fund is good, but not as good as this one. It is closed to all brokerages, so cannot buy it through ML or recently transferred ira to Fidelity.