Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Largest employer in each state list

Alphabetical listing. Move through the list with moving to the next page at the very bottom of pages. I tried to guess a few states, but was surprised by the results. If this were a test, I would not have scored well.

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2015/03/19/the-largest-employer-in-each-state-2/

Comments

• Howdy Doc,

Noting how Walmart leads in so many states - the absolute kinghellbastard stimulus to aggregate demand would be to raise the minimum wage to $15.10, where it would be if it had been adjusted for inflation, and to index it to inflation going forward.

Geez, the Marginal Propensity to Consume at this income level is as close to 1.00 as you will ever see. Think of the goods and services that would be consumed - thereby demanding more be provided.

and so it goes,

peace,

rono
  • I note that, too. WalMart, or universities or healthcare, mostly, though not exclusively. Note Boeing in Washington. So many States dominated by WalMart. So utterly disappointing. When's the next plane out? (Sigh.)