Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Yahoo Finance Portfolio ... Stale Mutual Fund Price Reporting

edited February 2016 in Fund Discussions
Good evening,

In checking my portfolio's value this evening, at Yahoo Finance, all my funds are reporting a 6:45 PM pricing as we approach 7:00 PM EST ... The problem is that that the reflected 6:45 PM pricing is for yesterday February 3rd. and not today (Feb 4th). So something must be amiss possibly at NASDAQ.

Is anybody else experiencing these issues?

Comments

• Someone at M* slipped the Yahoo IT guys a pair of Super Bowl tickets to take a coffee break.
  • edited February 2016
    Heck, I can't even gains access M* ... The message I keep getting on my computer ... "Server Is Too Busy."
  • Maybe they fired the IT people at *M and they moved to Yahoo.
  • edited February 2016
    Google's appears accurate and up to date today.
  • edited February 2016
    It's about 8:30 PM EST, as I write, and in checking my portfolio at Yahoo Finance it has now updated with February 4th market closing pricing.
  • New M* layout looks good.Faster on mozilla than previous.Yahoo? Blah and getting worse.
  • Generally, I have been please with Yahoo Finance's reporting of my mutual fund's day ending pricing, usually before 7:00 PM EST and most times before then. After having problems with price up dating at Morningstar, about a year ago, I started maintaining my portfolio at both Yahoo and Morningstar. Currently, Morningstar is also having issues as it seems their server can not handle the current access demand. In recently trying to access Morningstar often I receive a message ... "Server Is Too Busy."

Hopefully, Yahoo will get things in good order and I will not have to seek another source to get timely day ending mutual fund pricing.

• @Old-Skeet: The next time this happens, sing this song !
    Regards,
    Ted
    Have Patience: