Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Barron's Cover Story: Barron's 2015 Roundtable, Part 1: A World of Opportunities

FYI: (Click On Article At Top Of Google Search)
Our nine investment pros see lots of cheap stocks, but little chance that the market will rally sharply in 2016. Why global growth is challenged, rates will stay low, and India could prosper.
Regards,
Ted
https://www.google.com/#q=Barron’s+2015+Roundtable,+Part+1:+A+World+of+Opportunities+Barron's

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Brian Rogers: “As an asset allocator, I ask myself, Can you invest in a portfolio of businesses whose value will accrete by more than 3% a year? That is my expected bond yield, and the threshold for an equity investor.”

Brian Rogers: Rogers: The Fed will act twice, because it isn’t going to act only once. It wasn’t “December and done,” unless there is a material downturn in the world economy in coming months. The yield on the 10-year Treasury will approach 3%, which means you’ll probably lose 3% or 4% on the bond."

Brian Rogers is Chairman and Chief Investment Officer T. Rowe Price