Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

20% More Downside Coming in the S&P 500

Comments

• Now? Now???

I guess he came back from vacation. WTF, no one will publish my comments. bah!
  • I truly hope this dude is wrong ...
  • @ MFO Members: Just remember, every ship at the bottom of the ocean has a chart room !
    Regards,
    Ted
  • edited January 2016
    @Ted said 'Just remember, every ship at the bottom of the ocean has a chart room !'
    One of your better ones Ted They found another one ! And the chartists are more bearish by the .... hour?
    Search Finds Shipwreck on Seabed
    by ALEXANDER SMITH JAN 13 2016, 8:19 AM ET
    Experts hunting for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 have discovered wreckage on the seabed. However, it's at least 100 years old and has nothing to do with the missing jet.
    Experts at the Western Australian Museum said the wreck was likely a steel or iron vessel from the "turn of the 19th century," according to the statement.
    From the @Tony link
    20% More Downside Coming in the S&P500
    January 8, 2016 by JC © 2016 All Star Charts.
    Moving forward we want to continue to sell into any and all strength, particularly towards 2040, which is the big number we’ve been harping on to be short below since last Summer. Above 2040 and neutral is best. Below it and we definitely want to short this market down another 20%.
    So far off.....1890 today. 20% off the 2040 =1632 for the S&P 500

Yesterday Published: Jan 12, 2016 12:24 p.m. ET marketwatch.com
    MICHAEL
    ASHBAUGH
    TECHNICALS COLUMNIST
    S&P 500 remains vulnerable despite 10% correction.Violates major support ...Plunges below 1900