Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• I agree, and Trapper John (Wayne Rogers) too. Bummer
  • NO! Stinks. But thanks for the news, anyway.:(
  • @MFO Members: Natalie & father Nat King Cole singing "Unforgettable" She was a chip off the old block !
    Regards,
    Ted
  • Her R&B stuff in the late 70s demonstrated some remarkable sensibilities. Fresh, complicated, she knew exactly what she was doing, she made it look so easy, it was not easy. It was not her "Dad's music," it was her space. It wowed people and the accolades followed.
    But, gotta admit, I also really liked her rendition of Springsteen's Pink Cadillac in the early 90s. That was a lot of fun.
  • @heezsafe: You wish, is my command !
    Regards,
    Ted
    Natalie Cole: Pink Cadillac :
  • :) THAT was a treat!
  • @Ted Yeah, that was the ticket! Silly humans. Silly wondrous ridiculous humans.:)
  • She was classy. One last, from me. Maybe I can let-go, after hearing this one, again:
  • "Walkin' My Baby Back Home."