Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Difficult to sign up for MFO Premium

Maybe it's just me, but I found it really difficult to figure out how to sign up for MFO Premium. The only link I could find was in the December commentary. Maybe there could be a button either on an MFO page, or on the Discussion page for MFO Premium?
Thanks,
lrwilliams

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Hi lrwilliams .

We probably need to do a better job.

Simply check on LOGIN tab at www.mfopremium.com

Then click: "Create Account"

Follow few steps to sign-up.

If you have any issues, post/email and we will work to resolve soonest.

c
  • Charles, HELP, PLEASE! I think I am a MFO premium member. Yet I cannot access the website. It asks for my login and password but rejects whatever I put in. What's my login and password? Would you please email it to my gmailn address? Many thanks.
  • Charles- If possible, maybe a direct link in the green header band at the top of the MFO site to take folks over to the premium site? Seems to be room for that on my browser, at least.
  • Hi mohan.

Just sent you email.

If you have any further issues, email me and we will work to correct pronto.

c

• Hi Old_Joe.

I like that!

Let me ask chip if ok to do ... or, if there is a other more convenient place to put the link you suggest.

c
  • Hi,
    Having trouble renewing MFO Premium. Got an e-mail saying my account had expired. Clicked the link and the login didn't recognize my password, so I clicked the new password button. Got an e-mail, clicked the link to confirm the request. Got an e-mail with the new password, entered it and got to set new password screen. But, now I'm stuck. I enter the old and new passwords, but the screen won't save unless I click on a group, but the group is grayed out so I can't click it. Please help!

Also, would still really like to see a link to MFO Premium on the MFO Observer website, maybe under Resources, or under Support Us.

lrwilliams

• Hi Leah.

Just sent you an email resetting account.

Sorry for hassle.

Basically, it's renewal time.

If you have any further issues or suggestions, please post or email us.

Can't thank you enough for your continued support.

Charles
  • edited December 2016

Yes, will look to add MFO Premium link on main site!
  • Hey, you said the same thing a year ago!:)
  • I know ... trying to be a gentle voice of persuasion.