Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Chuck Jaffe Money Life Show: Guest: Alan Gayle, Director Asset Allocation, RidgeWorth Investments

TedTed
edited November 2015 in Fund Discussions
FYI: (Click On Download)
Regards,
Ted
http://www.moneylifeshow.com/highlights.asp

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Hi @Ted,

From my perspective there was a lot offered up by Alan Gayle on his thoughts about positioning. Most definately worth the time I spent listening.

Hearing what he was saying and following along with my most Instant Xary report of my portfolio was indeed interesting as I have already made many of the moves he offered up.

Thanks again,

Old_Skeet
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks to @Ted for the post and @Old_Skeet for the comment. I have been considering an investment in SVCAX for 3 or so years. Hearing the interview makes me more comfortable with the manager (but I am not ready to commit to this particular fund). His current perspectives on the Treasury and Corporate bond markets were particularly interesting.
  • beebee
    edited November 2015
    Any thoughts on Foreign Developed Markets US Hedged options?
    Maybe PIPDX

Short Term Bonds?
    Maybe VSTBX, MWLDX, ACSNX, FMEQX, FSHBX, WSHNX (most with Manager Tenure of 15+ years)

High Yield Bond:
    Maybe BUFHX, FAGIX, CIOZX