Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Howdy @heezsafe

Listening to sounds for investing................and happened to read your thought about the market place. while this was playing (below). Perhaps not totally relevant for all the words for investing, but.............

As crazy as the markets and the science of money may be, there is too much moving around looking for a place to play, eh? We're riders on the money trains if we choose to participate. I think about the many I know who don't have the concerns, cares or thoughts that pass across the typed pages here. There are days when I think about running away from home (investing that is); but, I know what I know and am pleased that I have enough knowledge and time into this game to participate with some success.
    I wouldn't have it any other way, among the various other areas in my life today. Next month or next year I may run out of the desire. I hope I am able to see and understand when that day arrives, and it will.

Regards,
    Catch

"Déjà Vu" Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, 1970

One Two Three Four
    If I had ever been here before
    I would probably know just what to do
    Don't you?
    If I had ever been here before on another time around the wheel
    I would probably know just how to deal
    With all of you
    And I feel
    Like I've been here before
    Feel
    Like I've been here before
    And you know it makes me wonder
    What's going on under the ground, hmmm
    Do you know? Don't you wonder?
    What's going on down under you
    We have all been here before, we have all been here before

Some may have to double click the play arrow.

• edited November 2015
    @catch22 Far out, man. I assume that comes with a doobie?:)
    ["full disclosure": I still have this album. Anymore, though, I don't know whether to be proud of this fact or embarrassed by it. (Perhaps I am "transitioning.")]