Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Oppenheimer International Small Company Fund is changing its name

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1041102/000072888915001473/intlsmallcom497.htm

497 1 intlsmallcom497.htm
OPPENHEIMER INTERNATIONAL SMALL COMPANY FUND

Supplement dated October 29, 2015 to the Prospectus and

Statement of Additional Information, each dated December 29, 2014

Important Notice Regarding Change in Investment Policy

This supplement amends the Oppenheimer International Small Company Fund (the “Fund”) prospectus (the “Prospectus”) and Statement of Additional Information (the “SAI”), each dated December 29, 2014, and is in addition to any other supplements.

Effective as of December 29, 2015:

1. The Fund will change its name to “Oppenheimer International Small-Mid Company Fund”. All references to “Oppenheimer International Small Company Fund” in the Prospectus and SAI are replaced by references to “Oppenheimer International Small-Mid Company Fund”....

********See link for additional information as there is too much information.********

Comments

• @The Shadow: Thanks for posting, did not know this. I have this fund, my best performing fund ytd, I can certainly see why it changed its name and focus to include mid caps. It is a low turnover fund, which means many of its holding outgrow the small cap range over time , and with assets over $5B they run out of small caps to buy. Its a keeper:)