Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Successful or Unsuccessful Marriage Predictor... Your Credit Scores

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    I am sorry, but this is just awful excuse for journalism. Survey is not research. I can round up 100 people who are ready to swear I'm the King of Scotland. That does not say anything about the stupidity of those people or how unscrupulous I am.

Coming up next. Credit Score vs IQ. Low Credit Score = Low IQ.

Study? STUDY ?!?!?!?!

Okay, no one should go to college anymore. Let's do studies.

If you’re one of the millions of Americans with a less than stellar credit score, don’t panic. For one, plenty of couples with mismatched credit scores or low scores stay together happily. And there are steps you can take to boost your score, including paying off all debts on time going forward, not opening too many new credit lines at once and not taking on too much debt

Remember, folks. Don't panic if you don't have a good credit score. Just raise it and everything in life will be fine. Your wife will divorce you and pay YOU alimony, because she wants to be successful at her next marriage and so will keep her credit score up, and being fiscally responsible, will have so much money...