Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Cash Remains King in the Leadership Strategy & The Mooses Call

Comments

• Actually Cash is only King with the Cow right? With the Edgy Guy, it is Queen with a Q, as in QQQ
  • Decision Moose over last 20 months or so has gone from high of $1,203,581 to current value of 1,008,249. A total loss of 16.23%.

http://www.decisionmoose.com/Moosistory.html

I just took some HSGFX off the table today, like I also did last year (each year regretting why I didn't take more off, but then you never know...). By contrast over the same period HSGFX lost 13.65%.

ADANX (people love AQR so much, I don't get why) lost around 10% over the same period.

Pretty much everyone else did better I guess.
  • edited November 2015
    Hi @VintageFreak,

In checking the sites, it seems cash has dropped, in the pecking order, to the number eight position while cash is the current call with the Moose.

Currently, cash is a little more than twenty percent of my portfolio's asset allocation.
  • edited November 2015
    Okay. I'm going to try start announcing the "FOOLY" Signal on MFO. Sorry Motley Fool, you should have copyrighted that term. Too late.

FOOLY (totally unproprietray) vs TTI from Ulli (Neiman). FOOLY, Ulli. Rhyme. Let the games begin!

Maybe OWLY sounds better, but I don't want anyone to think MFO is endorsing my signal:)