Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

• hank September 2015
Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Financial Times Free Tomorrow September 9th

FYI: Tomorrow (9th September), staying ahead of the game is even easier, with free FT.com content all day. So linger over the latest insightful articles, immerse yourself in thought-provoking comment and enjoy.
Regards,
Ted

Financial Times Website:
http://www.ft.com/home/us

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Thanks Ted:

Not a bad paper, but not my cup of tea. I like the WSJ much better - but not at the price for which it is normally offered.

Buy a Fire or other Amazon device and get the Washington Post for free for six months. I'm also disappointed with this one. Used to be a great paper. I won't even let them put it on my Fire for free now because it burns up a lot of expensive bandwidth.

BTW: I think the 7" Fire HD is an incredible reading device at near $100. Prefer it over iPad as a reader. Word today that a $50 Fire is on the way. Amazon's using the old Gillette trick. Give away the razor and profit by selling the blades it requires - or in this case reading content.