Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Westcore International Small-Cap Fund will reopen to new investors

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/357204/000100329715000387/wc4979-4.htm

497 1 wc4979-4.htm

WESTCORE TRUST

Supplement dated September 4, 2015 to the Westcore Equity and Bond Funds Prospectus, dated April 30, 2015, as supplemented July 6, 2015 and July 22, 2015, and the Westcore International Small-Cap Fund Summary Prospectus, dated April 30, 2015.

Effective September 15, 2015, the Westcore International Small-Cap Fund (the “Fund”) will reopen to new investors.

All references to the Fund being closed to new investors are deleted from the Westcore Equity and Bond Funds Prospectus and the Westcore International Small-Cap Fund Summary Prospectus.

If you own your Fund shares through a financial intermediary (your “Service Organization”), you may wish to contact your Service Organization directly to verify the Fund’s availability for new purchases as some Service Organizations may require additional time to reopen the Fund.

Please retain this supplement for future reference.

Comments

• Wow- this is from the way back machine for me. Owned it in the late 90s early 2000s, sold when it had a major sputter. Did not again invest in intl small caps til 2013 when I added OSMYX. Much better and consistent. It has been mentioned before, retail version available at some brokerages.
  • I hadn't thought about WTIFX in a long time either, Slick; had it on watch for a while but never bought in. A few years ago it was predominately in industrials; now, from a quick look, it's 3/4 or so in industrials, tech, and consumer discretionary, and has been getting killed - close to dead last in the category for 2014 and 2015. No wonder they reopened it.
  • They're going to have to prove something before they get my money. I'd much rather entrust my capital with a more talented group of investors at a cheaper rate. Grandeur.