Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Okay, I do believe the big money has had enough fun, eh? Time again for the machines....

edited August 2015 in The Bullpen
.....to go into the "buy".

And where is the FED? Are they not going to support the mini SP500 contracts. Come on, I want some help here.
Was planning on some sells in October. Apparently my calculations are off by at least one month, eh? Guess I'm going to have to throw out the Oudia board and the Crazy 8 ball
for help with investing. Perhaps some Elliot Wave Theory or some other numerical theory.

The best plan based upon the past 7 years for this house would be to move to cash when planning a vacation away from
accounts access.

Well, I'm being half serious and half silly. But, I'm surely not happy as to what the past week has done to what was a very nice YTD; that is fast disappearing.

A very narrow fence from top to bottom in the below futures graphic, excluxing the VIX value.
Viewing the bar graphic, this is one of the narrowest spreads from top to bottom in a very long time; and this obviously covers a lot of different sectors.

Futures August 21 Friday, 9:25am

Hav'in fun............
Catch