Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Trackers, spyware developers, snoopers, phishers, virus creators: lower than whale feces on the bottom of the ocean. I use AVG, Malwarebytes, SUPERAntispyware, CCleaner, SpywareBlaster. FREE editions, so manual updating is necessary. Also use fake name whenever I want to use a "free service" that requires "registration." Pain in the ass. After laying out so much $$$ for a computer, I figure why go and then support the entire subsidiary industry. Reminds me of my sister: she explained why she needed an INSURANCE policy for her teen son's cell phone, cuz he was so apt to LOSE it. I just smiled. Guess what? If the kid loses it, did the thought even dawn upon you that he might LIVE WITHOUT IT? Ya, this is way off-topic. But you can blame JohnN.
  • Max, I just have to go in for a brain cleaning. Now you have me looking at hackers, theives and people who lose phones as job creators and engines of the economy.