Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Another Project, perhaps -list of funds discussed....

edited February 2012 in Technical Questions
Would anyone like to see a web page that listed all the funds discussed for the day or previous day and have the entire list either displayed in Falcon'Eye Format or Navigator Format. Or perhaps a list of funds discussed since inception of the board. When I say discussed I mean in this discussion board as opposed to David's Commentary and archives.

I'll assume it is not of much interest, if there is silence on this topic.

Comments

• Since inception would seem to be a very long and not-so-useful list. But a list of the previous day's funds, or even previous week's funds, might be helpful. Just my two cents worth.
  • I would like to see a months worth! That would be good.
  • I think monthly is good,
  • I would like to see a large Kodiak Bear snarling on its hind legs as a foil to the raging bull on the homepage:) also would find it useful to see a weeks worth of funds mentioned.
  • With a count of the number of different posts each is mentioned in. Plus the bear; excellent idea!