Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Lawsuit By HSN Widow Against Morgan Stanley. Top 100 Wealth Manager Had An Affair With Client

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• @Maurice: I see your back with more tabloid material. Why ? That's not what MFO is about. Many of us work very hard to expand MFO's readership, and you come up with this crap.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What happened to the Bullpen? A lot of threads are getting buried.
  • Oh wait, Ted doesn't like the tenor of someone's posts after posting the most obnoxious juvenile comments he can think of under my posts, completely non-fund related political fluff articles about the virtues of Fox news and also ripping off my articles in their entirety? "Hello, Pot. This is the kettle. You're black!"
  • @John Chisum: I"m sorry to report the MFO OT Bullpen is full and therefore closed due to Maurice's excessive amount of bovine excrement.
    Regards,
    Ted
  • As someone noted for his extreme tolerance and reluctance to engage others in adversarial commentary, I find all of the above to be a little unnerving.
  • edited May 2015
    I guess we will have to use preemptive measures to keep threads from getting buried under the mass postings.
  • Preemptive strikes! Cool!! Just like my idol, George!
  • I have a question. Who really posts links worse than tabloid material on this forum?
  • I have no issue with the topic. Isn't Ethics is one of required class for these business majors?