Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

The Breakfast Briefing: U.S. Time For Large Stocks Pullback?

Comments

• Looks like everything is pulling back this morning.
  • Looks like everything is pulling back this morning.

Bonds in some turmoil, sending futures lower.

Whole Foods spoiled to the tune of 11% after earnings yesterday. However, Priceline and Alibaba bearing this AM.
  • edited May 2015
    Hi all,

Old_Skeet has his asset allocation tweaked and ready for summer. After all, how many of us have not been expecting a pull back in asset valuations (both stocks & bonds) for sometime now?

For me it is too early to try to even guess to where the best place is to put some cash to work might be. My last oversold ventures were in energy and materials sectors and they are both now at close to fair value.

In checking M*'s Market Valuation Graph stocks, in general, are now at fair value. Think I'll wait until things get oversold by at least five percent before I do any serious looking.

Heading out for a little R&R.

Enjoy your day.

Old_Skeet