Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Morningstar.com may be intermittently unavailable on Saturday

A banner across the top of the site reads:
We will be performing maintenance on Saturday, April 18, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT. Morningstar.com may experience intermittent service disruptions during this time. We appreciate your patience.
Chip archly adds, "maybe they're fixing their databases."

For what interest that holds,

David

Comments

• Thank you.

Using other internal pages right now and then checking the home page; I do not find any notification.
  • @catch22, Was just there and the banner is on the home page. Maybe you were on the other Morningstar site? :))

https://www.morningstarfarms.com/home.html
  • "archly"

I like that. Don't see it used that way all that often. I'm going to work on improving my archlieness! (The spell checker doesn't like "archlieness" at all, but that's just too bad.) Seriously, until I hit 70 or so, spell-checkers drove me nuts and I turned them off. Not so anymore- the spell checker has become a necessity. I must be losing brain cells due to excessive alcoholic intake. Oh, well...

Afterthought: Maybe brain cells are attached to hair follicles. That would certainly explain the loss.
  • M*'s site is slow for me usually as is. I get errors fairly often or it takes forever for pages to load as is.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.