Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

From time to time: an expression of gratitude is due.

Mutual Fund Observer is invaluable. This is a "thank you" to all concerned. There's noplace else like it. I checked with the Grammar and Spelling police. In this case, "noplace" as one word is correct--- as in, "nowhere."

Knowledgeable people share with the rest of us in here, just for the sake of wanting us to do well. I sure do appreciate it, going back to the Fund Alarm days.

Comments

• But Crash, you weren't present at FundAlarm. Your evil twin, Max Bialystock, was though.

:-) OJ
  • ;) Uncle Max is always getting me in trouble.
  • Howdy,

Indeed. Thanks to one and all that make this an invaluable service to the investing public. Particular thanks to the participants willing to share their thoughts and knowledge. What do you call "Investing Synergy"? Regardless, it results in all of us making more money than we would have otherwise. And all y'all know it.

I go back to before Salil's FundVision. Anyone old enough to remember the UseNetNewsGroup misc.investing.mutualfunds? Er, that was before the World Wide Web.

and so it goes,

peace,

rono the old fart.

• TedTed
    edited April 2015
    @Rono: Salil's FundVision,before he went pay-for-view, Rono & Ed on UseNetNewsGroup misc.investing.mutualfunds, David Snowball as Marla Brill's gatekeeper, and the Linkster on AOL dial-up linking toFundAlarm, all I have to say is........
    Regards,
    Ted
    Those Were The Days: Mary Hopkin: