Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

How To Survive A Bear Market

2»

Comments

• Ted said:

@MFO Members: 23 Comments 274 Views, the Linkster's audience is growing by leaps and bounds, its now in the hundred's of thousands. I'm so good I can hardly stand myself, and much better looking the John Chisum, I mean John Wayne.
    Regards,
    Ted

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh, rolling on the floor, soiling myself, laughing. Ted, you sound like ME Hee hee hee hee hee hee. Gotta stop to catch my breath.
  • ULTA +7% after exceptional earnings. SBUX near $100. Apple off high but still up nicely over the last year.

I have a LOT of concerns about the global economy, but when women are still spending obscene amounts of money for ridiculously high margin items at Ulta, I'm not concerned about a bear market.