Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

15 Year Look At Asset Class, Sector, And Country Returns

FYI: Tables comparing investment returns are nothing new. Fund companies and other financial institutions have used them for years to argue for or against different investing ideas. Though, the problem is most tables are either stuck inside a PDF file or quickly become a giant mess of colored tiles that make it hard to read. I thought I’d take the concept, clean it up, and take it a step further.
Regards,
Ted
https://novelinvestor.com/15-year-look-asset-class-sector-country-returns/

Comments

• @ Ted,

thanks for posting this. My portfolio seems more like the allocation model, altho I have more small and mid caps, a bit less reits. I keep a constant allocation in most of the asset classes shown, you never know when one will start to move up when you have almost given up on it and one will crash just as you think it can never go down:)

Keep up the good work.