Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Millennials Overtake the Baby Boomers.

2»

Comments

• @Scott I think I've got you beat for the youngest. By some measures I am a millennial! Am I the only one? I am sure there at least a few more of us. It depends where you make your cutoff. By some studies I am part of gen x. Last generation born before 2000. My kids were born after 2000...Check. Reaching young adulthood around 2000, check. I didn't read the article. If it says how many Facebook friends I have, then I will take a pass.
  • The article describes millennials as between the ages of 18-34. So, 1997 is close enough to be a millennial?
  • @00BY: Goldman Sachs defines Millennials who are born between 1980-2000. See How Millennials Will Change The Economy link
    Regards,
    Ted