Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

DIVERSIFICATION ?......Really

2»

Comments

• Rono...the best common sense Advice/information on investing I have seen from any poster on this site, on my short, recent venture into MFO land...pay attention boys and girls..
  • TB,

Thanks for the kind words. Alas and alack, I'm but passing on stuff I leaned at the knee of some very old timers several generations of this board past. That said, sit tight and settle in to MFO. There are a lot of very smart boys and girls that hang out around here. I've agreed with many, and disagreed with many more. However, if you listen in and comment when needed, you can pick up juicy tidbits that you can parlay into a few extra bucks.

Oh, and that IS why we're here. To make a few extra bucks. So if someone knows how to read the entrails of road kill profitably . . . please speak up.

and so it goes,

peace,

rono
  • Hey, rono- great to have you and Catch posting a bit more frequently!

Take care- OJ
  • Hi Dan,

I lurk more often than not. Now that I've moved this money into a user friendly brokerage account, I'm going to have to play a bit if for no other reason than sh*ts' and giggles. Hope you're doing well. I've been hugging trees up in Michigan.

take care,

rono
  • @ rono - TB didn't really mean it. You're an obvious menace to society..............
  • Which "society"
  • Teehehe;-)

Whelp, two years ago as I told the folks up here in Michigan, I'm running for office as a REAL republican -fiscal conservative (pay the damn bills and no debt), socially tolerant like I learned in bible school and like a good libertarian (i.e. if no one gets hurt and I don't have to watch, I really don't care what you do - it's none of my business) and lastly, I'm a tree hugger like Teddy Roosevelt. Deal with it.

Republican party has been hijacked by the religinazis and because of this it's become the party of hatred, intolerance and exclusion. Until they kick the evangelicals out, they'll continue to lose nationally.

and so it goes,

peace,

rono