Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Income Securities Advisor Newsletter

This newsletter covers mutual funds, CEFs, ETFs, individual income securities (dividend common stock, preferred and convertible). Anyone familiar with it, used it, have an opinion?

Comments

• I am not familiar with this newsletter but I do remember Richard Lehmann. He is sometimes a guest on various financial shows.

My opinion only but I favor learning on your own. Read opinions of many smart investors for free on the web and by listening on the television. MFO is a good place for opinion and knowledge.

There are no sure fire portfolios or methods of investing. If they were so good why would they share their secret at $195 /yr? There's the answer. I would guess that Mr. Lehmann makes a good income stream from this newsletter.

• @varmit No thanks !
    Regards,
    Ted
    Single Current Issue -- $25
    (Does not include web site access)

One Year Subscription -- $195
    ($175 for ETF Subscribers - SAVE $20! Members Login to save.)

Two Year Subscription -- $345 (SAVE $45! & Get your