Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Subscribe to a Thread?

Is there a way to subscribe to a thread?

So that you automatically receive an email when additional comments are made to a thread of interest.

I notice some websites/Discussion boards have that option.

Thanks

Comments

• click on the 5 pointed-star to the right of the title. it will bookmark the thread.
    then click on your name in the menu. then click on edit profile. then click edit preferences. then click notification preferences. then check email for
    Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked discussions.

I am not sure if the feature works (if it does great, if it doesn't work it should be fixed in the next version of software).
  • edited March 2014
    this is a bit dated. A user guide written by OJ for the previous version of software, many of the features are the same but a slightly different look. but it may give you some insight and you should be able to draw inferences from it.

http://www.mutualfundobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/MFO-UG-v7.5-09-27-12-.pdf
  • Accipiter, thanks. I've bookmarked some threads now, and changed my account preferences, so will see if I start getting emails. thanks a lot
  • @Accipter: so far, so good.........received my first email
  • @Accipter: working great.....have received several emails now.......a great way to keep up with threads that you want to follow. Thanks
  • edited March 2014
    glad it is working for you