Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Morgan Stanley Doubles Down On Biotech Stocks

FYI: MY FBTCX has taken a licking, but I think it will keep on ticking.
Regards,
Ted
http://www.businessinsider.com/morgan-stanley-initiates-biotech-stocks-2014-3

Comments

• When banking analysts start putting out these don't panic reports, it might mean one or more of:

1. They want the market to stabilize while their investment arm unwinds their positions.
    2. They need to stop the bleeding because of all the clients their advisort arm brought to the party late.
    3. They have some big biotech clients that are concerned about their stock price eroding with rest of industry.

Public service, they ain't.

Biotech is still testing its resistance and might go either way. As I posted yesterday, too late to sell now. Am waiting to get back in when it turns around which should happen at these levels or further down of another 10%.
  • @cman: Just for you !
    Regards,
    Ted

How Do I Stop Being Cynical ?
  • Or consider the wisdom of Lily Tomlin followed by a rim shot- " No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up."