Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Helping Support Mutual Fund Observer is Easy and Painless - Please Help Support This Great Site

edited September 2011 in Off-Topic
JohnN recently reminded us to help David's expenses in maintaining this wonderful site. I'm sure David be happy if his donations just break even with his expenses so far. FA and MFO members have provided me with so much valuable and ongoing responses and input, so I also wanted to ask those of you who have also benefited from the great advice and input here to help support this site.

I've found that putting MFO's Amazon link on my desktop is the easiest way for me to remember to always access Amazon through this link http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=mutufundobse-20. The Amazon site is exactly the same, as are costs to you, as if you entered the site directly - and a small percentage of each of your purchases are sent to MFO.

I also try to remember to send just a small amount ($25 or even $10 would I'm sure be appreciated) directly to MFO (http://mutualfundobserver.com/support.php) at least a couple times a year. It's so quick and easy to make the donation using PayPal or Credit Card. The value I've received here has far outweighed these small donations.

So THANKS AGAIN, David - all all of you who have contributed so much to this site - for all your time and efforts!

Cathy

Comments

• Great reminder to everyone who comes to this board for advice and discussion. Personally this has been invaluable... Let's all support David's effort either through direct donation to the link above or purchases at Amazon using the specific Amazon link CathyG provided.
  • Thanks for the reminder- just telegraphed $25 to MFO.