Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Comments

• Thanks, johnN.
    Not sure why you posted this or where you found it, but the M* ratings are generally positive (3****, 1 ***), and all seem to be above 30%tile over time. Since I have a residual 403b with TIAA , although the university (and business school, I suspect) extorted access to a selection of non-TIAA funds that seemed superior at the time, these do offer the relatively conservative approach that we geezerly baby boomers need with fairly modest expenses. (And, btw, I resent the comment posted a few days ago that "no one under 75 reads newspapers anymore", since i am under 75, and have been known to peruse newsprint relatively often.)
    I'll compare the ERs with the non-TIAA funds, but there seem to be some relative winners here.