Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Just Got Out Of The Hospital

TedTed
edited January 2017 in Off-Topic
@MFO Members: MY COPD is acting up, very weak and on oxygen 24/7. Its going to take some time to recover.
Regards,
Ted

Comments

• Hang in there big guy and get your health on track. MFO stuff is nonsense comparatively speaking.
  • Ted. Take good care of yourself. Happy New Year.
  • Ted, We want you strong, healthy and breathing better. Take it easy.
  • Good to hear from you Ted.
  • Good luck to you Ted.
  • Ted, you are in our prayers. Get well soon !

Kevin
  • Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Ted!
  • Not more to say - just adding my own best wishes.
  • Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better.
  • I've been thinking of you Ted since your last visit on the 9th. Figured something was up? Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. Take care and post when you can.

Old_Skeet
  • Hi Ted

Sorry for your serious health matter. Having served as a Marine, you are always a Marine so I know you will battle your COPD successfully. Stay strong. Even for this brief period we greatly missed you.

My Very Best Wishes for a recovery.
  • Take care of yourself Ted and know that you have friends here that wish you speedy recovery.
  • Wishing you the best, Ted. Keep fighting!
  • Sincere best wishes to you, Ted.
  • Hurry and get well Ted. We need to get some zip back into this board.
  • All the best Ted!! Take care of yourself and we'll look forward to reading more from you soon.
  • I know who to call to take care of COPS. You concentrate on getting well.

• You are indeed in our prayers. Be well soon.
  • When you see the bill you'll regret selling those health care stocks.:)

We're rooting for ya big guy. Thanks for letting us know.
  • Ted, you are the heart and soul of this board. Hope you get well soon.
  • I am so sorry to hear your have been sick, but hope you feel well enough to join us here again regularly, soon. Without you, the board has lost a lot of zip and vim and vigor !

Keep your spirits up!
  • Hope you breathe easy soon, dude
  • Best to you, Ted.
  • Wishing for you, a sustainable recovery.
  • We're keeping you in our thoughts, Ted.
  • What!?!?!? I pledge from this day on to read every link you post.
    Take care and get well soon.
  • Mornin' ain't mornin' & breakfast ain't breakfast without all them there links to check out....

Thinking about ya... ;-)
  • Howdy Professor,

Take care of yourself. There's only one Ted.

peace,

rono
  • Hope you feel better sir. Don't forget to get pneumonia and shingle vaccine once you are better
  • Please also consider quitting tobacco and it's great if you are already done so. We will pray for you