Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Good thing about today was...

...that it timed well with my automated purchases. Schwab gives the option of automatic purchasing on 5th and 20th of each month; I have several of my long-term mutual funds set to purchase on those dates.

Comments

• I woke up....again
  • Kaspa said:

...that it timed well with my automated purchases. Schwab gives the option of automatic purchasing on 5th and 20th of each month; I have several of my long-term mutual funds set to purchase on those dates.

I just set that up at Schwab the other day! I can't believe on TDAmeritrade, that you have to sign a PDF and FAX or mail it for recurring mutual fund investments!! Supposedly, you can invest up to weekly.
  • Ha! Very cool.

And, yes, any day above ground is a good day.
  • edited January 2015
    @equalizer said;
    I can't believe on TDAmeritrade, that you have to sign a PDF and FAX or mail it for recurring mutual fund investments!!
    I've had success calling TD reps to set up A I Ps without the paperwork and their stated $150 minimum. You can also make manual Mutual Fund trades in some funds with no minimum,@ least in retirement accts. A good option for small or young investors.
  • Thanks for info TSP_ - I was going to call, now I know what to ask.