Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here's a statement of the obvious: The opinions expressed here are those of the participants, not those of the Mutual Fund Observer. We cannot vouch for the accuracy or appropriateness of any of it, though we do encourage civility and good humor.

Support MFO

• Donate through PayPal

Closed RPHYX -- question for David

Hello David

Any indication on when RPHYX may open to new investors ?
I do own it thru Vanguard Brokerage in an Ira account and
would like to buy it for another but seperate Ira account @ VBS

Thanks
Ralph

Comments

• From the prospectus:
    The Fund is currently not available for sale. ... Existing shareholders of Retail and Institutional Class Shares of the Fund ... as set forth below, may purchase additional Retail and Institutional Class Shares of the Fund through existing or new accounts .... Existing shareholders ... include: (1) shareholders of Retail Class Shares and Institutional Class Shares of the Fund as of December 2, 2013
  • Ralph, just for the future, If I like a fund, esp. a Bond fund, I always buy smaller amounts in separate accounts, that way anything happen with equities (crash) easy move to bonds, I could Save pennies buying Vanguard Admiral funds but why? Just a thought... tb
  • Tampabay, Good point, well taken
    R